Raised on River Blues
We are an Americana band from West Midlands, UK. We started out as a 3-piece acoustic band playing a mixture of covers (Fleetwood Mac, classic rock and folk) and then mixed our own original songs. Our debut album The Journey was released Easter 2021 and is having extensive play in the UK and further afield in Europe, Australia and USA.
"The Journey has something to seduce on many levels, thanks to a rather Pop Americana style, where Rock, Folk and Blues"
François Alaouret, Rock’n’Force
“‘Borderline’ also has a subtle retro feel about it a bit like Free
"‘Harbour State of Mind’ has a lovely meditative track, with maybe just a hint of
Springsteen and even Christine McVie, on the vocals”
Pete Feenstra, Get Ready To Rock
Pete has played and toured UK and internationally with welsh-singer song writer Martyn Joseph (and co-wrote some of Martyn’s songs; Please Sir, Heavens waiting Gift to me and more). Pete is also a seasoned session player and has worked with many artists, including Chris Eaton. Over the years Pete has also played in a number of other bands including West Midlands band Zoo Q.
Owen’s experience spans decades and genres including working and touring with Uli Jon Roth of The Scorpions.
Liz is late comer to music, only following her dream after a life changing event. She brings passion, energy and enthusiasm to the band and usually food!
Dave started playing classical piano at the age of five but gave it up until he discovered pop music and found more exciting inspiration to play again. He taught himself bass guitar and played both this and keys in local bands over four decades. Dave has been on the roster of many bands, spanning several genres. In the ‘80’s, Pier 66, Guilty Party, Toot and the Finks. In the ‘90’s Kazlon, Slowhand, The Danny Steel Orchestra. The 2000’s saw Dave form Wingwalkers with former Kazlon and Shebang members. More rrecently he has been playing with The Sarah Warren Band and of course, Rumour!
The 100% cotton men's heavyweight tee will help you land a more structured look. It sits nicely, maintains sharp lines around the edges, and goes perfectly with layered streetwear outfits. Plus, it's extra trendy now!
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico
This just might be the softest and most comfortable women's t-shirt you'll ever own. Combine the relaxed fit and smooth fabric of this tee with jeans to create an effortless every-day outfit, or dress it up with a jacket and dress pants for a business casual look.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Athletic heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Other heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China
Everybody knows that dad caps are no longer just for dads, so get an embroidered cotton twill cap for yourself! This one's really special thanks to the intricate embroidery detail and the washed out vintage feel.
• 100% cotton twill
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• 6 sewn eyelets
• Black sweatband
• Metal snap buckle with an antique brass finish
• Washed-out vintage effect
• Blank product sourced from China